Facilities & Services
Our fine property offers a variety of services geared toward the fulfillment of the needs of any discerning customer. Our guests will find the ideal environment to indulge themselves with all the comfort and services offered to them.
Luna Santorini Suites offers its residents concierge services to assist them in planning their vacation, by providing tips and useful information about the island and local attractions as well as suggestions for excursions and dining options. We provide organization of excursions as well as massage and beauty treatments upon request, to ensure the total comfort and fulfillment for our guests.
Luna Santorini Suites offers you exclusive room facilities for your ultimate comfort and relaxation and personalized services to satisfy all your needs. As our main interest is offering our guests uniquely aesthetical and admirably organized settings, we have created a place in Santorini mixing contemporary and luxury facilities with traditional design objects and furniture that offers authentic insular nobility and amazing room facilities.
Luna Santorini Suites facilities include:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Flat screen satellite TV with worldwide channels
- Safe Deposit Box
- Mobile telephone in order to contact villa manager anytime
- Outdoor Heated Jacuzzi
- Sunbeds and pool towels
- Bathroom amenities
- Transportation Services – Airport/port shuttle service (upon request), Private jets, helicopters and limousine service (upon request)
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bellboy Service
- Massage treatments (upon request)
- Hairdresser, makeup and related services (upon request)
- Santorini excursions and boat trip planning (upon request)
- Traditional Santorini bus tours (upon request)
- Private sailing – catamaran tours (upon request)
- Wine tasting (upon request)
- Car & Motorbike Rental (on request)
- Private Yachts rental (on request)
- Laundry & Ironing Service
- Baggage Storage
Enjoy the utmost pleasure, relaxation and privacy in Luna Santorini Suites and Pyrgos, close enough to the center and, in the same time, far enough from the crowds that are inundating it.